Pre-saturated with CaviCide Surface Disinfectant – a popular and trusted cleaner used in healthcare settings. CaviWipe Towelettes Flat Pack is a must-have product for clinics and healthcare setups. It can be used in hospitals, emergency medical care, neonatal units, surgical centers, laboratories, nursing homes, dental clinics, spas and any place to bar cross-contamination.
- Pre-saturated 7”x9” disinfecting towelettes
- Pre-moistened with Cavicide Surface Disinfectant
- Non-abrasive towelettes for time-saving convenience
- Ideal for surgical centers, neonatal units, operating rooms, medical and dental operatories, and other critical-care areas
- All-in-one cleaner and disinfectant for tuberculocidal, bactericidal and fungicidal
- Each flatpack contains 45 pre-saturated towelettes
- 45 towelettes in each pack
How to Use Caviwipe Towelettes :
Thoroughly wipe the intended surface with the wet towelette. Let it air dry. To disinfect the precleaned surface, use a fresh towelette and allow the surface to remain wet for 3 minutes at 20 degrees.
Do not use as a baby wipe
Avoid contamination of food
Avoid contact with eyes, it can cause eye irritation
Do not reuse towelette
Heath Canada DIN 02242209