Terra-Copper is a Coppery red that should not be used alone and only mixed in with another pigment to create a warmer tone.
5 pigments 11 different colour possibilities.
Are you looking for the finest henna pigments on the market?
Henna pigments and henna correctors by the Hennatician are created from the highest quality Egyptian Henna and made in Australia according to the strict manufacturing standards.
Each bottle contains enough for 20-25 sets of eyebrows and has a shelf-life of 2 years.
Our pigments are designed to
- Act fast ( 2-5 minute processing time )
- Last longer ( colouring lasts 4-6 weeks )
- Give a rich colour for a fuller, powdery eyebrows
Henna brows colourings are an effective and totally natural alternative to chemical eyebrow tinting.
Rich coverage over greys, the perfect tone and wonderfully defined eyebrows will ensure that both you and your clients are delighted with the results.
- Rich colour for fuller, powdery brows
- Short treatment times with long lasting results
- Made for all skin tones and hair textures
- Each colour is fully customisable.
- Rich colouring beautifully covers greys
- Hygienic and anti-microbial. Henna pigments and correctors are prepared fresh each time before use.
- Natural, cruelty-free and plant based
Instructions: Mix with distilled water according to instructions
Each bottle will do up to 20-25 sets of brows and has a shelf life of 2 years.
RECOMMENDED PRO-TIPS FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS:
- PREPARE THE SKIN PROPERLY:
1) cleanse with a mild cleanser that allows for some natural oil to remain!
2) use Hennatician Alkaline Bath to properly balance the PH of the skin. This is truly a game changer for retention
3) Apply HEAT to the skin AFTER yo umap, just prio to applying your first application of Henna.Use WARM distilled water to rewet (we recommend a Nano Mister for this) and don’t be afraid to apply heat during the drying time. HEAT ACTIVATES!
4) Prep your Henna properly! This is a VERY saturated and pigmented product. You should only be using a PEA SIZED amount at most per treatment, mix thoroughly with a pigment mixer using WARM DISTILLED water and allow to steep for a minimum 5 minutes (like your favourite cup of tea) 💖
5) Getting Henna into dense brows: Adding a little bit more distilled water to the mixture to make more liquid really helps getting the henna into these challenging areas, and really rub it into those areas going against and into the flow of the natural hair with a fine point microbrush. The opposite will be true for clients with little/no brow hair or to apply freckles, use less warm distilled water to create more of a paste.
GET TO KNOW YOUR HENNATICIAN HENNA!
Play around with different color combinations and rewet cycles. Test test test on your inner lower arm.
Getting darker saturation: In order to get a darkening of some of the lighter Hennatician colours, multiple re-wettings of the application may really help achieve the results you desire!
You’ll see the difference between the darkening of 2 rewet & sets vs 3-4 rewet sets! You’ll be AMAZED!
If you follow these tips we believe you'll really enjoy this product and see AMAZING results! Hennatician typically 2-3 weeks on skin and 6-8 on hair depending on lifestyle.
WELCOME TO HENNATICIAN!