- CORDLESS without sacrificing power (no power supply needed)
- 6-8 hours working tattoo time per charge
- Powerful enough for all permanent makeup, paramedical and body tattooing with a 3.5mm stroke
- Ergonomic larger grip size reduces chance of injury (tendonitis, carpal tunnel etc)
- Lightweight, well-balanced and low vibration
- Battery HOLDS CHARGE for days unused
- CLEAR and adjustable digital power display
- 30 Day Warranty within North America
- compatible with all universal needles / cartridges
Alchemy Professional PMU Rotary Tattoo Cartridges
Electrum Premium Tattoo Rotary Needles
Optima PMU Cartridges by Kwadron
Tattoo Needle Cartridges by Kwadron
Tina Davies Precision Needle Cartridges
- Powerful Swiss Motor
- Battery Capacity: 1400MA
- Battery type: Lithium Ion
- Speed: 8000-12000RPM
- Motor Size: 27X7mm
- Stroke 3.5mm
- One-touch speed change - 0.3v +/-
- Small 2.5 cm diameter at grip
- Total barrel diameter is 3cm across
- Machine length 13.5 cm total
- Machine weight: 150g
- 1 x machine
- 1 x rechargeable battery
- 1 x Micro USB battery charge cord (North American adapter)
- 2 x extra rubber rings (replacements for ring in grip that buffers vibration)
Instructions for use:
- POWER: Press power button for 3 seconds to turn on.
- FIRST USE: Pulsing sounds may occur while the machine is calibrating and inititializing - this is normal.
- BATTERY: Keep charge between 20-80%, minimize exposure to high temp and moisture in storage or when in use, always plug into a surge protector
- DISPLAY: Shows 100% when machine is fully charged - unplug as soon as it is fully charged
- POWER/SPEED ADJUSTMENT: Toggle the + and - buttons to increase and increase power/speed accordingly.
- CLEANING: Sanitize machine with sanitizing wipes ONLY, do not immerse in liquid.
- CHARGING: Only use the charging cord THAT COMES WITH THIS MACHINE to charge this device.
The OMNIA 2.0 packs a powerful punch and is larger than pen-style devices you may be used to. We highly recommend practicing with this machine prior to first use on a client.