Brow Bomber is an eyebrow treatment that aims to make natural brows more beautiful, defined, tidy, nourished and easier to maintain at home.
Find out more about the professional InLei® BROW BOMBER eyebrow lamination process .
InLei® Brow Lift 1
InLei®i Brow Lock 2
InLei® Brow Bomber 3
InLei® Mister Fix (NEW!! In replacement of Fixing Gel)
Brow Bomber Treatment Steps:
- Evaluate the brows, use a silicone wand to brush hairs in desired direction. Taking note of natural growth.
- Cleanse the brows with InLei® Mousse. Use a silicone wand, with zero pressure to gently cleanse away dirt, oil, makeup etc.
- Exfoliate with the InLei® Soft Peeling. Take a small amount of product and spread it on the area, and gently scrub in circular movements for about 15 seconds: Jojoba granules will start to melt while gently eliminating all impurities.
- Rinse peel with warm water or damp cotton pad.
- Comb brow hairs into desired direction.
- Use the Michelangelo Brush to apply a uniform layer of the InLei® Brow Lift on all brow hairs. Work in small sections- think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully. * Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust- it needs to sit and set. Set individual timers for each brow. - Remove with a DRY cotton pad.
- Take a small pump of Mister Fix and place it on the end of a silicone brush. Imagine dividing the brow into sections and applying a small amount on the dry hair. To get the desired direction use the InLei® F-Brush with slow movements. Hyper focus on rigid brow hairs. Use a little more Mister Fix or a small amount of water to change direction.
- Use the Michelangelo Brush to apply a uniform layer of the InLei® Brow Lock on all brow hairs. Work in small sections- think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully. * Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust- it needs to sit and set. Set individual timers for each brow. -Remove with a DAMP cotton pad in the same direction that you have placed the hairs.
- Brow Mapping using the InLei® Brow Thread and InLei® Brow Ruler.
- Apply desired tint shade to brows- Mix in 1:1 proportions with the developer in the InLei® Solo or Trio Dish. Apply using the InLei® Michelangelo Brush- timing 6-12 minutes or until desired colour is achieved. -Remove with a damp cotton pad or q-tip (be gently if wanting to keep outline intact)
- Remove unnecessary hairs with the help of InLei® Sensitive Wax & InLei® Tweezers.
- Comb the eyebrows with a brush and apply a little InLei® Filler 3. Leave it on for 30 seconds after which you can brush the brows in the desired shape