Mix it up using selective shades to find the perfect areola color. Mandy Sauler created 8 ink colors that can be used to match any areola color making color matching simple.
Set Contains 8 1/2oz bottles:
- Prime L Skin - This is the base color that can be used for Areola with someone of a Fitzpatrick 1-3 skin tone. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Prime D Skin - This is the darkest color of browns for Areola. This can be lightened with a middle mixer, and lightened with a drop of black to darken. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Yes Cool - Add this color to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola color. (Cool) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Pink Mixer - A couple drops of this can add a nice pink to your main Areola color. This color can be mixed with your Middle Mixer for a nice nipple color. (Warm)
- High White - This can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
- Low Black - This can be used to help you create a 3D nipple in darker skin types.
- No Pink - This color is only going to be used if you are having trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This color will help you find the perfect match to someone in Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Cool)
- Middle Mixer - This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm)
- Made in the USA with adherence to strict US Guidelines
- Designed for micropigmentation and microblading
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan Friendly
- EU and Worldwide Certified
- Fully tested and EU certifiend with MSDS and description of ingredients
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work
- For professional use only
To thicken up the pigments for manual work, please use the Pigment Shading Solution - Thick by Perma Blend and to dilute the pigment for machine work, or to adjust the intensity of the shade, please use the Pigment Shading Solution - Thin by Perma Blend.
Visit HERE for other Perma Blend lip colors and kits.
Visit HERE for All Perma Blend colors and kits.