InLei's Eyebrow and Eyelash Tints:
Blue Night: Intended for eyelashes. Adds an extra shine to the lashes in the sunlight. Very pretty. You can mix black and blue together to create a dark look with a blue hue shine.
Must be used with InLei® Tint Developer for they were made to work in synergy with each other. The developer is 1.5% (instead of Canadian 3%) which is a much gentler formula for the hairs. It does not alter the pH of the hair or the structure.
- are made from a gentle formula
- are suitable for tinting brow hairs and skin
- do not cause damage to the hair follicle
- have a deep colour and long-lasting effect
Comes in a variety of colour options, including light brown, brown, chestnut, shiny black, red, silver, cappuccino, blue night and sunshine. Consult the InLei® Colour Chart for blending and mixing tips. The multi-use tube allows for up to 100 treatments.
How to use:
Before applying the tint, clean the area with a saline pre-treatment to prime the brows.
Mix the tint in 1:1 proportions with InLei® Tint Developer in the mixing Solo Dish.
Apply on lashes using a brush - timing: 8-12 minutes. If using with the Lash Filler Treatment you can leave on the same amount of time you left Filler 1 on for.
- Mix the tint with developer right before application. DO NOT mix and let it sit. The first 5 minutes is when the oxidization is the strongest.
Made in Italy