InLei®'s Eyebrow and Eyelash Tints:
Sunshine Bleaching: this is used to obtain a two-tone lighter hair colour in comparison to the natural base (as on naturally dark-haired clients). We cannot simply choose the corresponding tint, so it is necessary to perform bleaching first.
The hair must not be treated with foam, detergents, or other alkaline products before bleaching because this may stimulate the opening of the cuticle and lead to an increased penetration of the bleach.
After bleaching (or lamination), the pigment of the dye binds more quickly to the hair, therefore the exposure of the dye on the hairs must be for a shorter period of time.
The final result depends on:
- Exposure time of the bleaching solution
- Type of hair
- Product Quantity
- Working Environment Temperature
The choice of exposure time varies and can be from 7-25 minutes and depends on many factors.
- The desired result
- The intensity of natural pigment
- Structure of the hair
- Environment temperature
How to use:
Mix the tint in 1:2 (1 bleach to 2 parts developer) proportions with InLei® Tint Developer in the mixing Solo Dish.
Apply on brows using a brush in a uniform layer that wraps all the hairs - timing: 7-25 minutes depending on the type of hair and the desired result.
- At the end of the exposure time remove everything with a wet cotton pad.
- Proceed with tinting (Keep in mind tint times can be much faster after bleaching)
After the brow lamination treatment, bleaching can be performed no earlier than 1 week if the correct protocol has been followed
- It is forbidden to perform Henna colouring after bleaching, as there is a high risk of breaking or damaging the hairs due to dehydration.
Made in Italy