Membrane Post Care - LipLock - Concord Grape Mint - 2 Grams
The newest member of the LipLock line up, this robust formulation is brimming with antioxidants, polyphenols and Vitamins A, B, and C. The juice of the Concord Grape, which takes its name from Concord, Massachusetts, where it grows in beautiful...
The newest member of the LipLock line up, this robust formulation is brimming with antioxidants, polyphenols and Vitamins A, B, and C. The juice of the Concord Grape, which takes its name from Concord, Massachusetts, where it grows in beautiful abundance is considered to be the most nutritious juice of any grape variety. We have designed this compound to combat the most common concerns with the sensitive tissue of the lips.
Size: 2 Grams
- Designed to heal traumatized tattooed lips AND perfect for everyday use!
- Anti-aging night/day time repair
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, emollient, and rejuvenating
- Contains lysine and natural SPF
- Goes on clear and has the scent of fresh, juicy grapes
- Freshly harvested pure ingredients
- Loved by women AND men!
- Apply 6 hours after lip tattoo giving time for tissue repair to naturally initiate
- Apply Membrane LIPLOCK gently
Continue to use at a minimum through one 21 to 28 skin cycle during healing
- Continue to use daily for lip healing, pigment longevity, anti-aging support and promote long lasting healthy lip tissue
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Raspberry Seed Oil -- natural SPF 28 containing strong antioxidants
- St. John’s Wort --supports stressed tissue
- Liquorice Root--Licorice root may have potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects
- Calendula Extract-- Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. It's also used as an antiseptic
- Lysine -- instrumental in stopping or minimizing cold sore outbreaks
- Arnica -- reduces bruising and facilitates faster recovery of wounded tissue
- Vitamin C -- provides support to weakened tissue and is needed to create collagen