Tina Davies x Perma Blend - Grey
Tina Davies Grey is a cool, medium to dark value, grey pigment with a yellow base. It is perfect for clients with salt and pepper hair. Heals to a beautiful medium to dark grey colour. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old...
Tina Davies Grey is a cool, medium to dark value, grey pigment with a yellow base. It is perfect for clients with salt and pepper hair. Heals to a beautiful medium to dark grey colour. This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange, green and red faded PMU.
Perfect For: Salt and pepper clients! Medium to dark grey brows.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Best suited with fair, beige and olive skin tones. Fitzpatrick 1-3. To change the consistency, use Tina Davies x Perma Blend Thick Shading Solution.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
This PMU pigment line has been exclusively developed by Tina Davies to keep color selection simple and straightforward with a range of 7 pre-mixed light to dark colors to suit all of your clients. Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.