The Biomaser 24K 12 Micro/Meso Needle is something you don’t want to miss out on!
If you’re unfamiliar with Microneedling or Collagen Induction Therapy as it is also known, here’s just some of the benefits:
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concerns via collagen production. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this treatment may help those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars and stretch marks.
It’s also used in certain anti-aging procedures, such as eyelid surgery and sun spots. Microneedling isn’t effective for hair loss, despite the possible role of collagen in hair growth.
As a technician here’s some major benefits for service providers:
Treatment Rates: $250-$750 (depending on location, serums, value adds & experience)
- Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin.
- The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Microneedling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
* All charges are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollar). While the content of your cart could be displayed in USD, the checkout will use CAD at the most current exchange rates.
To check the current currency rate please click here