Introducing - BRONSUN BIBLE - your educational guide to Bronsun magic by BROWED!
Browed have spent more than a year researching, testing and trialing Bronsun and have put all of their findings in to this educational book!
This book is not only about Bronsun: it covers the theory of all the processes that happen with our hairs during tinting, it will help you learn and understand how to read the ingredients on your tints, how to choose the right product for your client, it will explain the colour theory in simple words and in a way that you will never have any problems understanding how the tint shades work!
It has 200 pages of the most valuable information and everything you need to know about this amazing range of hybrid tints!
This books covers all the Bronsun secrets:
- A little note about Innovator Cosmetics and where Bronsun is coming from
- Main Characteristics
- Why we love it / Things to keep in mind when purchasing
- The range of Products
- What is hair
- Hair colour
- Type of natural pigments in hairs
- What happens to our natural pigments during tinting, henna, or bleach
- What is hair level
- How to determine the hair level
- About chemistry of Bronsun
- Every ingredient explained
- Type of pigments in the dye
- What is pH level and why do you need to know it
- Acidic and Alkaline substances and how they work
- What is the tinting process
- Alkaline agents and what makes our dyes and tints penetrate the hairs
- Classification of tints / dyes
- Semi- permanent, demi-permanent, permanent
- Bronsun Buffers
- What makes Bronsun last so long on the skin
- Why Bronsun loves Oxygen
- Everything about Bronsun Milk-Cream Developer
- Type of oxidants / %
- What happened to the Developer?
- Old / new formula - all myths revealed
- Bronsun Remover and what you need to know about it
- Colour Theory and why it is important to understand
- Colour Wheel explained in graphs and simple words
- What is colour neutralisation
- Cool and warm shades in tinting
- How Brown colour is created
- Different shades of Brown
- Base colour of Bronsun Dyes
- Bronsun dyes on a hair level system
- How colours can be different depending on the date of production
- Why Bronsun Dyes turn out green
- How to avoid unwanted tinges
- Colour correction
- What is colour booster or colour modifier
- How to create an ashy tone
- Bronsun Colours explained
- What shades to use depending on the type of the client
- Favourite and correct mixes for Blondes, Red-haired clients, Brown haired, Brunettes and more
- Application process from A to Z
- How to prepare the skin
- How tints work on dry, normal and oily skin and what results to expect
- Our favourite products to use to prepare the skin
- Scrubs, peels, shampoos - when and how to use
- Bronsun Eyebrow Care range - new 2021 addition, every step explained
- Favourite brushes and tools we use
- Bronsun + Brow Lamination and why the hairs turn out black
- Bronsun + Lash Lift
- Bronsun Aftercare
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hrs of receiving during regular business days.
Shipping estimates that are displayed are estimated in transit days only and do not reflect processing times.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our great express options.
Domestic Shipping Policy & International Shipping Policy:
Shipment processing time:
Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Hyve Beauty is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Hyve Beauty is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues & to ensure you get your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.