HENNA BEE EYEBROW TINT
Brow Henna is quickly replacing traditional eyebrow tints as the best way to give clients tinted brows but with a product that is healthier for the brows. Henna Bee is one of the most natural brow henna products on the market.
NATURAL, VEGAN, PLANT-BASED EYEBROW TINT
Made with 75% plant-based ingredients Henna Bee eyebrow tint is a natural alternative to traditional tints. Henna Bee contains no lead or ammonia and requires no chemicals or oxidants to activate only warm water. Unlike traditional chemical-based eyebrow tints that dry out and damage eyebrows Henna Bee coats the hair locking in moisture keeping the hair healthy and hydrated.
Henna Bee eyebrow tint lasts on brows for 6-8 weeks. One of the key benefits to Henna Bee is it also stains the skin beneath the eyebrows giving clients a fuller brow appearance for up to a week depending on the client’s skin type. Wondering how the henna brows service and microblading compare? Take a read through our article breaking down the differences between henna brows and microblading.
EASY FOR SPA PROFESSIONALS TO USE & GENERATE REVENUE
Henna Bee is designed to be easy for spa professionals to use and to help maximize profits. Each bottle of Henna Bee provides 20-30 treatments. By offering a 30-minute Henna Bee service at a minimum $35 charge, each 3.5g bottle of Henna Bee can generate up to $1,000. With your initial purchase of the Henna Bee starter kit, you receive all 6 colors which could generate up to $6,000*!
To generate more revenue and provide clients with a complete eyebrow transformation we suggest adding a hair removal service immediately following the Henna Bee service.
NON-INVASIVE, NON-PERMANENT SERVICE
Get started today with the Henna Bee eyebrow tint starter kit which contains everything you need to begin offering the non-invasive, non-permanent, vegan-friendly Henna Bee service to clients including:
All 6 Henna Bee colors (can be used alone or mixed)
- Great for redheads, people with very fair complexions.
- Our ultimate mixer shade. We recommend using #2 to lighten the other Henna Bee colors to create the perfect shade for any complexion. Don’t use on it’s own.
- Ideal for darker redheads.
- One of our most popular shades it’s perfect for brunettes with a lighter skin tone and blondes looking for a darker shade.
- Made for brunettes who want a warmer undertone.
- Perfect for people with black hair and a darker complexion.
All Henna Bee tools:
- Bee Pampered foam cleanser
- Henna Bee applicator brush
- Glass dappen dish
- Water dropper
- Henna Bee display shelf
Access to online training which includes:
- Complete training manual
- Step by step online training videos accessible 24/7.
- You can also check out our Henna Bee online support hub here.
Henna Bee Certification
- Become Henna Bee certified by taking our online exam. Once certified we will feature you in our online Certified Artist Finder!