𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 = 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬!
As we know in this “new normal” we must take all precautions to protect ourselves and our clients! This now includes taking body temperature before we service those clients.
This no-touch thermometer uses infrared technology to take a temperature when held up to 2 inches away from the forehead. This makes it much more sanitary and simple to use than a standard adult or baby forehead thermometer. Highly accurate, the non contact IR thermometer takes readings in Fahrenheit and Celsius and has a memory recall to store your most recent readings.
We have been testing a number of touch-free thermometers and this one is by far the winner for the following reasons:
- EASIER TO USE. Just touch one button to take an accurate temperature in less than 1 second
- SIMPLER TO READ. Digital display lets you see a temperature clearly. In addition, the LCD will change colors based on the temperature. Green for Average, Orange for slightly elevated, and Red for High.
- VERSATILE. The thermometer can be used for Body temperature, Room Temperature, and for surface temperature.
How to Use
Step 1: Touch the forehead. Hold "Start" button
Step 2: Scan from forehead left to right
Step 3: After 3 Beep Beep sounds, the right temperature is detected
How to change the temperature unit?
There is a toggle switch in the thermometer battery slot for change the temperature unit (˚C/˚F).
How to turn on ambient modes?
When the thermometer is off, press the M button for 3s to enter the environmental mode.
How to turn on the silent mode?
When the thermometer is on, press the M button for 3s until the buzz beeps, the silent mode is on.
Measuring time: 1 second
Automatic shutdown: 10 seconds
Memory: previous 35 readings
REQUIRES Batterit’s: 2 x AAA
Fever alarm: Green: 32°C-37.3°C, Orange: 37.4°C-37.9°C / 99.3°F-100.3°F, Red: 38°C-42.5°C / 100.4°F -108.6°F
- 1x Infrared ear & forehead thermometer
- 1x Storage bag
- 1x Instruction manual
Tips for use:
1. It is normal to get a different temperature when measuring different parts of the body.
2. Make sure no dirt is on the sensor.
3. It is not waterproof, far from water!