𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 = 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬!
As we know in this “new normal” we must take all precautions to protect ourselves and our clients! This now includes taking body temperature before we service those clients.
This no-touch thermometer uses infrared technology to take a temperature when held up to 2 inches away from the forehead. This makes it much more sanitary and simple to use than a standard adult or baby forehead thermometer. Highly accurate, the non contact IR thermometer takes readings in Fahrenheit and Celsius and has a memory recall to store your most recent readings.
We have been testing a number of touch-free thermometers and this one is by far the winner for the following reasons:
- EASIER TO USE. Just touch one button to take an accurate temperature in less than 1 second
- SIMPLER TO READ. Digital display lets you see a temperature clearly. In addition, the LCD will change colors based on the temperature. Green for Average, Orange for slightly elevated, and Red for High.
- VERSATILE. The thermometer can be used for Body temperature, Room Temperature, and for surface temperature.
How to Use
Step 1: Touch the forehead. Hold "Start" button
Step 2: Scan from forehead left to right
Step 3: After 3 Beep Beep sounds, the right temperature is detected
How to change the temperature unit?
There is a toggle switch in the thermometer battery slot for change the temperature unit (˚C/˚F).
How to turn on ambient modes?
When the thermometer is off, press the M button for 3s to enter the environmental mode.
How to turn on the silent mode?
When the thermometer is on, press the M button for 3s until the buzz beeps, the silent mode is on.
Measuring time: 1 second
Automatic shutdown: 10 seconds
Memory: previous 35 readings
REQUIRES Batterit’s: 2 x AAA
Fever alarm: Green: 32°C-37.3°C, Orange: 37.4°C-37.9°C / 99.3°F-100.3°F, Red: 38°C-42.5°C / 100.4°F -108.6°F
- 1x Infrared ear & forehead thermometer
- 1x Storage bag
- 1x Instruction manual
Tips for use:
1. It is normal to get a different temperature when measuring different parts of the body.
2. Make sure no dirt is on the sensor.
3. It is not waterproof, far from water!
2x AAA Batteries NOT Included!