The perfect dynamic trio that provides artists with the ability to achieve incredible results with lips that have dark tones. This “two-step process” will provide beautiful and natural lips.
- Developed by Lulu Siciliano co-founder of Microbeau International
- delivers natural-looking results instantly due to fluid consistency; even with the smallest needle configurations - thanks to its ultra-fine particle size!
- Made in the USA with adherence to strict US guidelines by World Famous Ink, one of the oldest and trusted names in the industry
- Each bottle is sterile and is insurable in USA and Canada
- Vegan friendly and guaranteed not tested on animals
- Gamma ray sterilized
- EU certified with MSDS and all ingredient documentation
- These pigments are for professional use only
How to Use:
Step 1: First session use Neutralizer with a Lip Blushing technique. In some cases, you may need to repeat this procedure after full healing if the client still has some purple, dark and cool tones on their lips. After complete healing lips will turn beige peach tone.
Step 2: You can use the Colorizer after 60 days and between sessions. After complete healing, lips will turn a natural pinkish tone.
Before tattooing and modifying dark lips, we recommend that you ask your client if they have a history of hyperpigmentation as these skin profiles are considered high risk and will produce undesired results. We do not recommend any artists with less than 2 years experience attempt this.
Set contains 3 pigments:
A warm orange color specifically formulated for the correction of light to medium dark lips with a pinkish and bluish hues. This color can be used straight or mix 1:1 with target color.
The colorizer is a bright red pigment with a cool undertone. Can be mixed with your favourite colours to achieve pinkish healed results or Step 2 in a lip procedure after using Lip Neutralizer.
This rich, opaque golden-yellow shade is specifically formulated to neutralize deep purplish hues. This color can be used straight or mixed 1:1 with your target color.