Bronsun Eyelash and Eyebrow Protein Botex
This REVOLUTIONARY Protein Reconstruction Composition is a new keratin-infused lash and brow enhancement treatment that restores and nourishes eyelashes and eyebrows from the inside out!Features: Perfect for application post-treatment for soft, nourished brows and/or lashes Promotes growth and adds more...
- Perfect for application post-treatment for soft, nourished brows and/or lashes
- Promotes growth and adds more length, more height, more volume, more thickness, and more body
- Can also be used alone as a nourishing mask for damaged, weakened eyelashes and eyebrows in daily care
- Key ingredients:
- Collagen: Helps to restore the damaged structure of eyelash and eyebrows and increases their elasticity.
- Taramira Oil: The most powerful activator of eyelash and eyebrow. Nourishes and Strengthens the hair follicles. Aids in lash and brow growth.
- Tocopherol: Has a rejuvenating and restoring effect. Panthenol: Nourishes, strengthens, and thickens eyelash and eyebrows, makes them smooth.
- Coconut Extract: Has a restoring and protective effect.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin: Fills the voids of the hair with proteins, reduces porosity, so that the eyelash and eyebrows acquire shine and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides deep moisturizing and nourishing of eyelash and eyebrows, restores the structure of the hair, stimulates growth, protects eyelash and eyebrows from adverse external effects.
- 10mL bottle
Apply after dying the eyelashes and or eyebrows or use daily to promote eyelash/eyebrow health:
- Place a tightly closed bottle in a container with hot water (~ 70 ° C) for 2-2.5 minutes before use. Wait for the composition to become transparent.
- Shake the bottle, squeeze 1-2 drops of the composition into a measuring cup using a pipette.
- Apply the composition with an indentation of 1-2 mm from the roots to the entire length of the eyelashes using a microbrush or a brush. Exposure time - 10-15 minutes, depending on the condition and quality of eyelashes.
- After the lapse of time, if necessary, blot the excess composition with a dry cotton swab.