Brow Bomber is an eyebrow treatment that aims to make natural brows more beautiful, defined, tidy, nourished and easier to maintain at home.
Having perfect eyebrows every day makes us confident, decisive and fascinating! Try with Inlei Lash and Brow Tint to complete the look.
EVEN BETTER if accompanied by lashes defined with the Lash Filler .
Find out more about the professional InLei® BROW BOMBER eyebrow lamination process .
InLei® Brow Lift 1
InLei®i Brow Lock 2
InLei® Brow Bomber 3
InLei® Mister Fix (NEW!! In replacement of Fixing Gel)
Brow Bomber Treatment Steps:
- Evaluate the brows, use a silicone wand to brush hairs in desired direction. Taking note of natural growth.
- Cleanse the brows with InLei® Mousse. Use a silicone wand, with zero pressure to gently cleanse away dirt, oil, makeup etc.
- Exfoliate with the InLei® Soft Peeling. Take a small amount of product and spread it on the area, and gently scrub in circular movements for about 15 seconds: Jojoba granules will start to melt while gently eliminating all impurities.
- Rinse peel with warm water or damp cotton pad.
- Comb brow hairs into desired direction.
- Use the Michelangelo Brush to apply a uniform layer of the InLei® Brow Lift on all brow hairs. Work in small sections- think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully. * Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust- it needs to sit and set. Set individual timers for each brow. - Remove with a DRY cotton pad.
- Take a small pump of Mister Fix and place it on the end of a silicone brush. Imagine dividing the brow into sections and applying a small amount on the dry hair. To get the desired direction use the InLei® F-Brush with slow movements. Hyper focus on rigid brow hairs. Use a little more Mister Fix or a small amount of water to change direction.
- Use the Michelangelo Brush to apply a uniform layer of the InLei® Brow Lock on all brow hairs. Work in small sections- think of the brow in 3 sections and work carefully. * Once you have applied the solution, do not go back and adjust- it needs to sit and set. Set individual timers for each brow. -Remove with a DAMP cotton pad in the same direction that you have placed the hairs.
- Brow Mapping using the InLei® Brow Thread and InLei® Brow Ruler.
- Apply desired tint shade to brows- Mix in 1:1 proportions with the developer in the InLei® Solo or Trio Dish. Apply using the InLei® Michelangelo Brush- timing 6-12 minutes or until desired colour is achieved. -Remove with a damp cotton pad or q-tip (be gently if wanting to keep outline intact)
- Remove unnecessary hairs with the help of InLei® Sensitive Wax & InLei® Tweezers.
- Comb the eyebrows with a brush and apply a little InLei® Filler 3. Leave it on for 30 seconds after which you can brush the brows in the desired shape