Perma Blend x Selective Ink - Scar Ink
MixITUP! with this new line of inks colors created by Mandy Sauler. As a set of 6, these inks are designed to be mixed to match any skin tone and complexion, setting you up for success to camouflage scars. These...
MixITUP! with this new line of inks colors created by Mandy Sauler. As a set of 6, these inks are designed to be mixed to match any skin tone and complexion, setting you up for success to camouflage scars. These inks are made to last, and will provide high color retention.
The Scar Ink Set Contains:
- Light Dermis: This color will be added to most Fitzpatrick 1-3's.
- Dark Dermis: Add this to your Brown Dermis to help match someone in the Fitzpatrick 4-5 (Cool) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
- Pink Dermis: This is a great color to add to some skin types in Fitzpatrick 1-2 and is great mixed with a drop of Ash Dermis (Cool) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
- Ash Dermis: This color will be added to all Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Cool).
- No Gray Dermis: Add a drop or two of this color to anyone in the Fitzpatrick 3-4 (Warm).
- Brown Dermis: This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
Perfect For: New and experienced Paramedical artists alike to sample Perma Blends' top-selling scar pigments! Take the guesswork out, with this expertly chosen pigment set. Shopping for PMU pigments has never been easier!
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.