PermaBlend Tan is an essential for your Fitz 1 and 2 clients. It is a light value blonde with a yellow base. As a rather warm shade and very subtle it will create a fluffy whisper of a soft powder brow, whether applied by machine or manually. Tan is also nice cooled with Martini Olive, or darkened slightly with either Taupe or Roots. It can be hard to hit upon the right colour for your light haired, light-skinned clients who aren’t accustomed to intense brow colour. Many clients are timid about having brows they feel are too dark. Tan is a perfect place to start.
PermaBlend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.
* All charges are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollar). While the content of your cart could be displayed in USD, the checkout will use CAD at the most current exchange rates.
To check the current currency rate please click here