Tan is a warm, light brown eyebrow pigment with a yellow base. It is an essential for your Fitz 1 and 2 clients. It is a light value blonde with a yellow base. As a rather warm shade, and very subtle, it will create a fluffy whisper of a soft powder brow, whether applied by machine or manually. It can be hard to hit the right colour for your light haired, light-skinned clients who aren’t accustomed to an intense brow colour. Many clients are timid about having brows they feel are too dark. Tan is a perfect place to start.
Perfect For: Your cool, light-haired clients who are looking for a natural brow.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: This can be used on its own, used to lighten other colours or can be used as a warm-modifier. Tan is also nice cooled with Martini Olive, or darkened slightly with either Taupe or Roots. It is suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-2. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.