Perma Blend Signature Lip Pigment Set
New! Signature Series for Lips features top-selling pigments, as well as two of Perma Blends' latest shades, Fiery Fuchsia and Dusky Crimson! From dynamic pink to deep burgundy, these colours will quickly become your favourites. This set also includes Orange Crush, a...
New! Signature Series for Lips features top-selling pigments, as well as two of Perma Blends' latest shades, Fiery Fuchsia and Dusky Crimson! From dynamic pink to deep burgundy, these colours will quickly become your favourites. This set also includes Orange Crush, a perfect modifier to add warmth or neutralize high melanin lips to achieve the desired result.
Includes 8 of Perma Blend's Industry Leading Lip Pigments!
- Creme de Pink: highly-pigmented light pink with high opacity.
- Dusky Crimson: a gorgeous plum-toned pink.
- Fiery Fuchsia: a vibrant purple-pink.
- Latte: Earthy, natural, warm-toned, with a warm base.
- Orchid: A highly pigmented pink-based brown
- Orange Crush: A bright orange, used to correct .
- Passion Red: An orange-based red.
- Tres Pink: Natural, cool-toned, with a light pink base.
Perfect For: New and expert lip blush artists alike, who are looking to sample the best range of Perma Blends top-selling pigments! Take the guesswork out, with this expertly designed pigment set. Shopping for PMU pigments has never been easier!
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.