Say goodbye to the old lip blush procedure, and hello to a new, redefined process.
The Tina Davies I 💋 INK LUST and ENVY Lip Collections feature a variety of modern-wearable shades, from everyday neutrals, warm corals, to deep berry tones. Elevate your consultation by allowing clients to TRY IT with our smudge-proof Lip Blush Stains before committing. DRAW IT using the matching highly-pigmented Lip Pencils and INK IT with our highly-concentrated pigments that deliver beautiful long-lasting color. Bonus! Offer the matching Lip Blush Stain to clients to BLUSH IT post-procedure to boost their lip color. With each perfectly matched step, your clients are guaranteed beautiful results that last.
Each Lip Collection includes:
- 6 ½ oz. Lip Pigments
- 6 Matching Lip Blush Stains
- 6 Matching Lip Pencils
- 1 Color Chart
- 10 Disposable Lip Blush Applicators
- 1 Display Box
Long-Lasting Colour Retention. Maximum pigment load inks to ensure optimum retention and deposit.
Easy to Use. 12 modern, warm-to-cool shades to suit all client profiles, preferences, and lifestyles.
Redefined, 4-Step Process: Try it, Draw It, Ink it, and Blush it!
Everything you need to expertly execute each step of the new, redefined Lip Blush procedure!
- Ultra-concentrated Lip Blush Stains that allow clients to TRY IT before committing.
- Perfectly colour-matched Lip Pencil allows you to DRAW IT, pre-procedure.
- Convenient, easy-to-use Lip Color Chart to help clients select their ideal shade.
Soft Red: A deeper-value red pigment that will add coolness to any lip.
Pink Coral: A middle-value warm pink-orange pigment.
Perfect Pink: A middle value-neutral pink pigment.
Peach: A middle-value warm pigment.
Orange Coral: A middle-value warm orange-pink pigment that will add warmth to any lip and cancel cool tones.
Flame: A deeper value pure orange pigment that will add warmth to any lip and cancel cool tones.
Nude: A lighter value pigment that yields a very soft, neutral outcome.
Cinnamon: A light-to-middle value warm pigment.
Dusty Pink: A light-to-middle value cooler pigment that yields a very soft, neutral outcome.
Pink Rose: A deeper value neutral pink-red pigment.
Magenta: A middle to dark value pink-purple cooler pigment.
Wine: A dark value, very cool pigment.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.