💕MEET VELVET: YOUR NEW PMU & TATTOO BESTIE💕
INTRODUCING OUR NEWEST WIRELESS LIGHT-WEIGHT & COMPACT PMU & TATTOO MACHINE!
✨COMES W. EXTRA BATTERY + 10 FREE NEEDLES ✨
She is WELL-BALANCED, ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT and SUPER LOW VIBRATION. She PLAYS SO WELL with ALL UNIVERSAL tattoo needles, she is SLEEK and OH-SO SO DANG PRETTY! 💕
👉🏼 So many of you have been asking us about the status of the OMNIAs so please scroll to the bottom of this description for our statement and comparison of both machines!
In our world, CORDLESS changes EVERYTHING.
STOP FIGHTING WITH YOUR CORD! Enjoy the FREEDOM and maneuverability of cordless without sacrificing VIBRATION & PRECISION. ✒️
HYVE Beauty is so PROUD to bring you Velvet Wireless priced competitively at $299 CAD!!!
With 5 power presets, and extra battery and 10 free needles, Velvet is an exceptional quality and affordable option for newer PMU artists & students too!
VELVET FAST FACTS:
✨Pen-sized grip perfect for smaller hands
✨Works w. ALL universal rotary tattoo needles*
✨Great for fine lines, creating soft powder & pixels.
✨CORDLESS! (did we mention that already?)
✨EXTRA battery + 10 FREE NEEDLES!!!
✨Very low vibration even at higher speeds
✨5 preset speeds range: 6250rpm -10000 rpm
✨Lightweight and well balanced
✨RAPID charging - full charge < 90mins
✨4-6 hours working tattoo time per battery charge
✨Battery HOLDS CHARGE for days unused
✨CLEAR digital power & battery display!
✨Standard USBC charge cord
✨Removable grip for sterilizing
✨ Compatible w. Kwadron, Alchemy, Electrum, Tina Davies Precision Needles and more! (See below)
✔️ Needle adjust: 0.5mm-3.2mm
✔️ Stroke 2.1 mm (non-adjustable)
✔️ 2 batteries
✔️ ultra lightweight at 79g
✔️ Speed range 6250rpm -10000 rpm
** THIS MACHINE IS COMPATIBLE WITH ALL UNIVERSAL ROTARY TATTOO NEEDLE CARTRIDGES SUCH AS KWADRON, ELECTRUM, ALCHEMY, FYT, TINA DAVIES PRECISION, VERTIX, PEAK, CHEYENNE & TATSOUL.
A word about the OMNIA machines and a comparison with the Velvet Wireless:
At the moment we have ceased selling the OMNIAS machine due to increasing quality issues with the motors and batteries with the last few batches of machines.
One of HYVE’s guiding principles is Quality and we take this very seriously. We are working with the manufacturer now to elevate the quality of the machine so that we and most importantly YOU have less issues going forward. We are optimistic that we will be able to receive more consistently reliable machines from the manufacturer very soon.
In the meantime, we have been working since late 2020 to trial and test other quality wireless universal tattoo machines that would best serve you, our artists. We have asked a number of busy working artists to test a variety of machines. Velvet quickly won hearts rose to the top!
We do hope to be able to bring back the OMNIA very soon but in the meantime, we hope you consider giving Velvet a try - she is great for beginner & experienced artists alike!
VELVET WIRELESS VS OMNIA
- Velvet is much smaller and lighter machine with a grip size that may be much more comfortable for the average PMU artist. Feels very similar to a corded pen-style machine. Great for artists moving from manual microblading to machine work!
- Due to the compact and lightness if the machine, Velvet has a less powerful motor than the OMNIA. Velvet is a 2.1 stroke machine vs OMNIA at 3.5mm.
- Velvet is much lower vibration, great for stroke and line work as well as creating soft powder and pixels. Because it is less powerful (lower stroke) it doesn’t pack in pigment as powerfully or quickly.
- Velvet has 5 preset levels 6250-10000rpm whereas the OMNIA has a fully adjustable power range 8000-12000rpm.
- Velvet comes with a free interchangeable extra battery so you never have to worry about running out of power or time. The OMNIA battery is not interchangeable. The Velvet battery has a working charge time of 4-6 hrs vs. 6-8 hrs for the OMNIA.
- Velvet uses any USBC charge cord whereas the OMNIA must be charged with its proprietary micro USB cord.
- Velvet batteries can be replaced, OMNIA batteries cannot.
- Includes 30 day electronics warranty, North America only