- well balanced when attached to machine
- Up to 6 hours of charge
- RCA compatible
- Output short circuit protection & Input double charging protection
- Charging cord included
NOTE: The pink battery is a slightly different design but will work just as well with your Mast Tour machine!
Instructions for use:
1. Press and hold the power button for 2-3 seconds to turn on and off
2. Click the power button 6V-11V power cycle replacement
3. Recall the memory of the last used voltage after each power-on call 10V/0.02 seconds.
4. When the power is working, it will automatically jump to the battery capacity display, and the indicator light is in the breathing state.
5. The five indicators represent 20%-100% of the power. Then click the button to automatically return to the adjustment voltage state
6. When charging, 5 indicators are showing the capacity status. When full, the indicator light is always on and the overshoot protection is entered.
7. There is a charging current limit in the battery. As long as it is a charger of 1A or above, the charging time of the battery 1200MAH is about 3 hours, and the usage time is about 6 hours.
Don't have a Mast Tour Tattoo Machine yet? Get yours here!:
Mast Tour PMU Tattoo Machine by Dragon Hawk