Perma Blend - Darkest Brown
Darkest Brown is a warm dark value brown with a red base. Rich and intense for your ebony and deep rich brunette beauties. Perfect For: Adding an undeniable essential to your brow line up. It can also be a stunning...
Darkest Brown is a warm dark value brown with a red base. Rich and intense for your ebony and deep rich brunette beauties.
Perfect For: Adding an undeniable essential to your brow line up. It can also be a stunning eyeliner or a glorious complement to a stacked eyeliner.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: If a bit more depth is what you're looking for, it is super easily modified with a small splash Blackish Brown. Darkest Brown can also be used to add a little kick and some warmth to Roots or Walnut. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.