Perma Blend - Eyeliner Black
Eyeliner Black is a cool, carbon based black. It is lighter than Double Black. This one is likely going to be your go-to for most of your eyeliner treatments. We know that Eyeliner Black is incredibly long lasting, and that’s...
Eyeliner Black is a cool, carbon based black. It is lighter than Double Black. This one is likely going to be your go-to for most of your eyeliner treatments. We know that Eyeliner Black is incredibly long lasting, and that’s the reason it is the colour most often selected by clients.
Perfect For: Well, eyeliner ofcourse! Creates the perfect classic carbon black look.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Many artists modify Eyeliner Black and Double Black with Bronzer or Pumpkin Corrector to mitigate a bluish/greyish hue after healing. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.