Orange Crush is a bright orange. Vibrant, very warm-toned with an orange base. It acts as a rather strong orange modifier with hints of red. Used in the same fashion as you might use Squash but in a situation where the necessity to mitigate bluish or purplish lips is greater. Of course, mix it with any of the cooler shades to create a unique, special shade to suit all of your beautiful clients.
Perfect For: Correcting blue or purple lips.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-6. Use to add warmth to cooler colours. Perfect for warming up darker, cool lip tones. Suitable as a warm modifier. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.