Tina Davies has teamed up once again with Lou Rubino and Perma Blend to design and formulate an easy-to-use set of warm permanent makeup eyebrow colors to provide for your warmer color needs. You no longer have to guess or go through extreme modifications with this warm brown series perfect for redheads!
EASY TO USE. 3 shades to suit any redhead’s hair color or skin tone.
NO MODIFYING REQUIRED. Colors are pre-modified but feel free to mix them to create a custom shade!
LONG-LASTING COLOR RETENTION. What you see is what you get. Expect a high level of retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare.
PREDICTABLE RESULTS. Stable color performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colors, only lighter versions of the original color.
COLOR CHART. Each set includes an invaluable color chart which lists:
- Picture references for suitability on various skin tones
- Color description including the base tone of the color’s recommended use for various skin tones: fair, pink, beige, or olive-
- Coverage suitability for VERY FADED eyebrows that have faded to the following tones: orange, red, green, purple, grey, blue
- Gradient color swatches displaying the drawdown of each color
Tina Davies Sunset Collection Contains:
Perfect For: Every shade of the sunset. From your deep auburns, to soft strawberry blondes.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: To change the consistency, use Tina Davies x Perma Blend Thick Shading Solution, included in the Sunset Collection.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.