Perma Blend - Thin Shading Solution
Thin Shading Solution was expertly crafted to lessen the pigment load of your favourite Perma Blend pigments, while making it more fluid. A must have for shading and ombre effects! Perfect...
Thin Shading Solution was expertly crafted to lessen the pigment load of your favourite Perma Blend pigments, while making it more fluid. A must have for shading and ombre effects!
Perfect For: Creating gradient, powder and ombre brow effects. Brilliant for smoky liners, creating soft edges for lips and beautiful shaded areolas. Endless possibilities! Dilutes the saturation of a pigment, while also liquifying the texture further.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Add a few drops to dilute the saturation of the pigment and mix vigorously. Thin your most beloved Perma Blend pigments for softness. Add more drops for a lighter softer effect!
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.