Isopropyl rubbing alcohol used for general disinfectant. For workstations preparation and other minor sterilization. Comes in large 16 oz (500ml) bottle.
- Product should be used once or twice daily as part of daily cleansing routine.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Purified water
- Contents and fumes may catch fire. Keep away from flames, such as pilot light and any objects that spark.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, call Poison Control Centre or physician immediately.
- Do not breathe in. If breathed in, move person into fresh air.
- Do not get in eyes or clothing. If in eyes, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove them.
Please read labels and package inserts for all product details. Always read and follow labels and package inserts before use. Results may vary.