One of our most popular colours! Nutmeg is a dark value, brown nude, with a hint of orange. Suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 3-5. Natura, warm-toned with a warm base.
- Add Bazooka or Ladybug to raise the vibrancy!
Perma Blend Nutmeg is natural brownish shade with a hint of orange for warmth More peachy than Wildflower it is a beautiful shade needing no mod whatsoever. We think it resembles a cinnomon stick in a mug of warm apple cider. Very lovely and vintage, we have seen some outstanding lip treatments done with this amazing, totally original colour in the PB lip line up.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your Perma Blend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.