Perma Blend - Nutmeg
Nutmeg is dark value natural brownish shade with a hint of orange for warmth. Think of the delectable toasted nutmeg sprinkle on top of a pumpkin spice latte! The perfect brown nude shade with a warm base. More peachy than...
Nutmeg is dark value natural brownish shade with a hint of orange for warmth. Think of the delectable toasted nutmeg sprinkle on top of a pumpkin spice latte! The perfect brown nude shade with a warm base. More peachy than Wildflower, it is a beautiful shade needing no modification whatsoever. Very lovely and vintage, we have seen some outstanding lip treatments done with this amazing, totally original colour.
Perfect For: Natural, nude brown blushed lips.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.