Date Night is a bright berry wine shade with purple and blue hues. Really stunning on your Fitz 5 and 6, daring for lighter toned clients, but equally radiant. Always a good idea to consider a modifier for darker or blue tinged lips. A shade like date night is enjoying popularity across the age spectrum—it is both time-honoured and contemporary.
PermaBlend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.
* All charges are billed in CAD (Canadian Dollar). While the content of your cart could be displayed in USD, the checkout will use CAD at the most current exchange rates.
To check the current currency rate please click here