Perma Blend - Espresso
Espresso is a mouth-watering bold dark brown with a cool mass tone and neutral undertone that reminds us of a sinful chunk of rich dark chocolate. Perfect For: Brunettes with olive tones. Your salt and pepper clients will adore it mixed...
Espresso is a mouth-watering bold dark brown with a cool mass tone and neutral undertone that reminds us of a sinful chunk of rich dark chocolate.
Perfect For: Brunettes with olive tones. Your salt and pepper clients will adore it mixed with Sphinx or Walnut.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Suitable for Fitz 3-6, amazing on Fitz 5-6! Espresso can be cooled down further with Olive Corrector, Martini Olive, Olive Branch or with a few drops of Forest Brown. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.