Perma Blend Espresso is a mouth-watering warm dark brown with a red and yellow base that reminds us of a sinful chunk of rich dark chocolate. Your brunettes with olive tones will love it and your salt and pepper clients will adore it mixed with Sphinx or Walnut. Oh and on your Fitz 5 and 6’ers----amazeballs! As Espresso is a warm, it can be cooled off with Olive Modifier, Martini Olive, Olive Branch or with a few drops of Forest Brown.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your Perma Blend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Available in 0.5oz or 1oz bottle