Perma Blend Eyeliner Black is going to be your go-to for most of your eyeliner treatments. We know that Eyeliner Black is incredibly long lasting and that’s the reason it is the colour most often selected by clients. Many artists modify Eyeliner Black and Double Black with Bronzer or Pumpkin Mod to mitigate a bluish/greyish hue after healing.
The right eyeliner colour does astonishing things to the colour of the eyes. Never be afraid to suggest some colour for an eyeliner. Many clients might not even know how their eyes can be transformed with the right shade.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your Perma Blend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Available in 0.5oz or 1oz bottle