Perma Blend - Fudge
Fudge is a dark value brown in the cool range of colours, with a slightly warm yellow undertone. Less yellow, and darker than Forest Brown. A super versatile must have. If you forego other brow colours in the collection, do not...
Fudge is a dark value brown in the cool range of colours, with a slightly warm yellow undertone. Less yellow, and darker than Forest Brown. A super versatile must have. If you forego other brow colours in the collection, do not forego your Fudge. All good brow babes deserve to treat themselves to Fudge!
Perfect For: Brunette clients looking for a scrumptious bold brow. However, this shade is super malleable!
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Luscious and delish for Fitz 4 to 6! Many artists report it as their go-to for Asian skin. However, it is equally stunning on your dark haired porcelain beauties. Fun to mix! Whether to lighten or to warm it up. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.