PermaBlend Mallard is a seriously outstanding shade you can’t not have for your brow line-up. It is a mid-value ashy brown with a yellow base. There is nothing else in the PermaBlend brow collection that even comes close to Mallard, making it a wicked selection that nearly never needs mod. As with all Perma Blend colours, you can add, warm, lighten or darken as desired, but you might find this one of those super lovelies that you can just pour in your pigment ring and get to work. No fuss and bee-you-tyfull.
PermaBlend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Available in 0.5oz or 1oz bottle