Royal Red is a vibrant, dark value, cool-toned red with hints of blue. Think of a sassy red Corvette—fast, sporty and powerful. That's the kind of lady who will wear Royal Red the best!
Perfect For: Bold, beautiful red lips.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: A good idea is to add a splash of any kind of peachy or orange modifier since most lips are inherently bluish to start, you don't want to make them bluer. The modifier takes backstage to the original colour, and this classic shade definitely needs the stage to herself! Suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-5. Use it on its own or add a few drops to darken any colour. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.