Royal Red is a dark value, red. Suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-5. Vibrant, cool-toned with a red base.
- Use on its own or add a few drops to darken any colour.
Perma Blend Royal Red is a cool toned vibrant red with hints of blue. A good idea is to add a splash of any kind of peachy or orange modifier since lips are inherently bluish to start---you don't want to make them bluer. The modifier takes a back stage to the original colour and this classic shade definitely needs the stage to herself. Think of a sassy red Corvette—fast, sporty and powerful. That's the kind of lady who will wear Royal Red the best!
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your Perma Blend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.