This is a very very warm, yellow/orange-based eyebrow pigment used to add warmth to colours or for correcting ashy/cool brows. It can be used on its own to correct(neutralize) or in combination with other Perma Blend colours. It is suitable for Fitzpatrick skin tones 1-4.
Perma Blend Tina’s Gold Sunrise is a light value gold with a yellow base. It is very very warm and because of this, it is powerful and best used sparingly as a modifier for a cool or neutral shade. Always add teensy droplets as you mix, testing on skin as you blend. Tina’s is a wonderful essential in your collection because it creates oodles of possibilities, seriously.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your Perma Blend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Available in 0.5oz or 1oz bottle