Perma Blend Ginger Brown is vivid and versatile. It conjures up an image of a tall cool glass of Dr. Pepper!! It is a warm dark value brown with a very visible red base. For your aurburn haired clients it is a classic. As it is an incredibly unique shade proceed cautiously. A mixture may be a good plan for a brow treatment, either lightened or cooled. However, pixelated overtop of an eyeliner? OMG!! And as if that’s not enough, it is an excellent addition to your areola recipes for your 4-6 Fitz clients.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your PermaBlend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Each bottle is .5oz.