Perma Blend - Ginger Brown
Ginger Brown is vivid and versatile. It conjures up an image of a tall, cold glass of Dr. Pepper! It is a warm, dark value brown with a very visible red...
Ginger Brown is vivid and versatile. It conjures up an image of a tall, cold glass of Dr. Pepper! It is a warm, dark value brown with a very visible red base. Darker than Roxy Brown, for a deep cherry brown look.
Perfect For: Your auburn haired clients. Can be blended to create beautiful Paramedical Areola shades.
HYVE Tips & Tricks: Perfect for Fitz 1-4. As it is an incredibly unique shade, proceed cautiously. A mixture may be a good plan for a brow treatment, either lightened or cooled. However, pixelated overtop of an eyeliner? OMG!! And as if that’s not enough, it is an excellent addition to your areola recipes for your 4-6 Fitz clients. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.