Roxy Brown is a warm, medium value reddish brown eyebrow pigment with an orange base. Perfect for your Ginger clients wanting a bold brow. Darker than Rustic, lighter than Ginger Brown. Perma Blend Roxy Brown is in the middle of dark and lighter brown with a clear red base. A daring colour to set the perfect skin tone ablaze with fire.
Perfect For: Your ginger haired clients wanting a bold brow. Think of all your gorgeous auburn haired clients and freckle faced carrot tops! Your Rita Haywards and I Love Lucies!
HYVE Tips & Tricks: It can be used on its own or to add warmth to colours or for correcting ashy/cool brows. Cool off with a droplet of Roots, or Forest Brown. Mixed with Darkest Brown it can totally rock on Fitz 4 to 6. Now that, is a broad spectrum of awesome! It is suitable on its own for Fitzpatrick skin tones 3-4. To change the consistency, use Perma Blend Thick or Thin Shading Solutions.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.