Roots is a cool, medium brown eyebrow pigment with a hint of khaki. Perma Blend Roots is classified in the cool and neutral line but it is one of those indecisive, on-the-fence colours which actually makes it amazingly multi-functional. Dazzling on its own for Fitz 1 to 3, with light brown or blonde hair, this mid-value brown with a yellow and ash base is a must-have rich, lusty, gorgeous shade that is an artist’s go-to. In a fluffy, pillowy powder, the brows take over the room. In hair strokes, it is a shade to behold.
Perfect For: Your blondes wanting a bold brow or clients with light brown hair.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency. Two essentials that we recommend for using it successfully are sponge ring cups and microbrushes. The sponge cup protects your needles while absorbing the pigment. Keeping your needles sharp, in turn, protects your clients’ skin and ensures the best possible results. The microbrushes help with the small details, from clean-ups to applying more pigment to certain areas.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
- Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety
- Ultra-rich and concentrated with a high pigment load
- Cruelty-Free. Not tested on animals
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual microblading and machine work
- Ethically made and tested
- MSDS Available
Each bottle is .5oz.