Perma Blend Roots is classified in the cool and neutral line but it is one of those indecisive, on-the-fence colours which actually makes it amazingly multi-functional. Dazzling on its own for Fitz 1 to 3, with light brown or blonde hair, this mid-value brown with a yellow and ash base is a must-have rich, lusty, gorgeous shade that is an artist’s go-to. In a fluffy, pillowy powder, the brows take over the room. In hairstrokes, it is a shade to behold.
Perma Blend Pigments are highly concentrated with a very liquid consistency, so two essentials for using it successfully are sponge rings and microbrushes. The sponge ring protects your needles, thus protecting your clients’ skin, while absorbing the Perma Blend pigment. The microbrushes help to prevent spillage by dabbing your Perma Blend pigment into the sponge.
Perma Blend pigments have been designed and developed specifically for permanent makeup procedures by one of the most respected brands in the game...World Famous Tattoo Ink!
Manufactured in the USA! This means it meets strict US guidelines and is insurable in Canada and USA.
- Sterile so you can offer your clients the highest level of quality and safety.
- Ultra rich and concentrated with a high pigment load.
- Not tested on animals.
- Vegan Friendly.
- EU and Worldwide Certified.
- Fully tested with MSDS Available
- Incredibly stable. This means, no colour hangovers!
- Can be used for both manual (microblade) and machine work.
- Available in 0.5oz or 1oz bottle